Amira E
best-friends♥ dont judge me,if u dont knw me. i dont think you gotta knw me deeper cos i think you're here to blog-hop . oooh, im not blogging abt my life . tagboard
links
4character
Achiqyeen
Ainxzxz
Aliyy
Amira&Siddiq
Ayeen
Ardy
Arina
BearEsai♥
Bella♥
Chikin
Chiqka♥
Emmirul♥
Farhana&Nad
Fii-Yanaa
Fizha
Heed
Iana(:
Ibrahim(:
Ismail
Iqahh♥
Kabir
Kak Jaz
Khairi
Khalilah
Kiki♥
Kyla
Lira
Leon
Marcus
Mal
Nadbunc
Nadia♥
Ninaaa♥
Ridhwan♥
Riduan
Riffriff♥
SaifulTrains
Sabrina
Shafiyana
Shasya
Shak♥
Seri
Syiqin
Warda
Wan♥
Wen Jun
Yasin♥
YiMin♥
Zahracrédits
Layout: madmadmakerBanner: 1 |
051108
05 November 2008 8:29 PM
HAPPY 15TH BIRTHDAY KIKI BABY! this survey was given by u . so i'll do it on ur b'day ! yay ? -.- RICH KID [ ] You go tanning. [ ] You own something from m.a.c [ ] You have over 10 pairs of jeans. [ ] You own something from Prada [x] Usually when you ask your mom for money she gives it to you. [x] You like going to the mall. [ ] You own an iPod/MP3 player. [x] You love Starbucks. [ ] You have been called a brat. [ ] You have tons of shoes [ ] You hate buying things that are on sale [ ] You have more than one house GOTHIC [ ] Black is one of your favorite colors. [x] You have thought about death. [ ] You've attempted suicide [ ] You wear chains. [ ] You like heavy metal. [ ] You've shopped at Hot Topic. [ ] You have worn black lipstick. [x] Your hair was/is dark. [ ] You dislike preps. [x] You have piercings [ ] You have a tattoo. PUNK [ ] You can skateboard. [ ] You wear plaid. [ ] You like Converse. [ ] You hate MTV. [ ] You have/had/want/wanted blue, red, purple, or green hair. [ ] You dislike pink. [ ] You hate preps. [x] You wear/have worn skateboarding shoes. [ ] Shop at Pac Sun GEEK [x] You love the computer. [ ] You like Star Wars. [x] You are supposed/wore/wear glasses/contacts [ ] You get straight A's [x] You like reading. [ ] You were/are in a band. [x] You have a curfew. [ ] You always do your homework. [x] You never miss school unless you're sick. EMO [x] You've been depressed. [ ] You have black-rimmed glasses. [ ] You like the band Thursday. [x] You cry easily. [ ] You like emo music. [x] You hate being called emo. [x] You keep a journal/diary [ ] You have written a sad poem. [ ] You have/had a sad MySpace layout. [x] You think emo kids are hot GHETTO/GANGSTA [ ] You like rap [ ] You are in a gang. [ ] You wear rubberbands in your pants. [x] You have had a freestyle battle. [ ] You have worn converse with the tongue flipped out. HARDCORE [x] You like loud music [ ] You love the Ninja Turtles [ ] You never walk anywhere. [x] You wear slip-on shoes. [x] You love Normal Jeans. [ ] You wear band t-shirts. [ ] You love to 'hardcore' dance. [ ] Your hair has been dyed more than one color. [x] You wear blue jeans. PREP [ ] You love The OC [ ] You have a tiny dog. [x] Your usual outfits consist of bright or cheery colors [x] You LOVE buying shoes [ ] You shop at AE, HOLLISTER, A&F [x] You love/like to shop [x] You like jeans. [ ] You like Paris Hilton [ ] Getting your nails done is a fun thing. [ ] You wear big sunglasses ATHLETIC [ ] You watch the Super Bowl [ ] You own track shoes or other sports related shoes [x] You collect your jerseys. [x] You have/have had a special shelf for trophies and awards. [ ] You have/had posters or plaques of famous athletes. [ ] Your garage/shed consists of sports equipment. [ ] You have a space in your room for awards and/or plaques. [ ] You have a large amount of medals. [x] You belong/belonged to a school team. [ ] You are going/have gone to a sports summer camp. [x] You have a specific number preferred for your jersey. [x] You are/were on a select team -----Mark your confessions: [x] I'm afraid of silence. [x] I Talk A LOT when I get really nervous. [x] I am really ticklish. [x] I'm afraid of the dark. [x] I'm afraid of facing my back to open doors at night. [ ] I can't sleep in a room if the door is open [x] I can't sleep in a room if the door is closed [ ] I am afraid of gay or lesbian people. [x] I believe in true love. [ ] I've run away from home [ ] I listen to political music [x] I collect comic books [ ] I shut others out when I'm sad. [x] I've stayed out all night. [x] I open up to others easily. [ ] I am keeping a secret from the world. [x] I watch the news [ ] I own over 5 rap CDs. [x] I love Disney movies. [x] I am a sucker for green eyes. [ ] I am a sucker for brown eyes. [x] I am a sucker for blue eyes. [ ] I dont kill bugs [ ] I curse. [ ] I have an "x" in my screen name. [x] I've slipped and fell in public. [x] I've slipped out a "lol" in a real conversation [ ] I love Spam.... [x] I bake well (fudge, brownies, scones, cake etc) [ ] I have worn pajamas to class. [ ] I have owned something from Abercrombie. [ ] I want a better job [x] Talked on a phone for 6+ hours. [ ] I love Dr. Phil. [x] I like multiple people [ ] I am guilty of tYpInG lIkE tHiS. [x] I am self-conscious. [x] I love to laugh. [ ] I have smoked a pack in one day. [ ] I loved Lord of the Flies. [ ] I have cough drops when I'm not sick. [ ] I can't swallow pills. [ ] I have a lot of scars. [x] I can't sleep if there is a spider in the room. [x] I love chocolate. [ ] I bite my nails. [ ] I am not comfortable with being me. [x] I play computer games when I'm bored. [x] Gotten lost in the city. [x] Thought of suicide before [x] Seen a shooting star [ ] Had a menage a trois. [ ] Gone out in public in my pajamas [ ] Have kissed someone really strange [x] Hugged a stranger [ ] Been in a bloody fist fight with someone of a diff. sex. [ ] Been in a fist fight [ ] Been arrested. [x] Laughed and had some type of beverage come out of my nose [x] Pushed all the buttons on an elevator. [ ] made out in an elevator. [ ] Swore at Liberace. [x] Kicked a guy where it hurts on purpose [ ] Been skydiving. [ ] Been bungee jumping. [x] Gotten stitches. [x] Drank a whole gallon of milk in one hour [x] Bitten someone [ ] Been to Niagara Falls. [x] Gotten the chicken pox. [ ] Crashed into a car [ ] been to Japan. [x] Ridden in a taxi. [x] shoplifted [ ] Been fired. [ ] Stole something from your job. [ ] Gone on a blind date. [x] Had a crush on a teacher/coach. [ ]Celebrated Mardi Gras in New Orleans. [ ] Been to Europe. [ ] Slept with a co-worker, and/or employee. [ ] been to New York [ ] Been married [ ] Gotten divorced [x] Saw someone/something dying. [x] Have a list of people you want to kill. [ ] Driven over 400 miles in one day. [ ] Been to Canada. [x] Been on a Plane. [ ] Seen the Rocky Horror Picture Show. [ ] Thrown up in a bar or club [x] Eaten sushi. [x] Been snowboarding. [x] taken a picture just for the sole purpose of putting it on myspace/friendster [x] Been ice skating [x] Cried in public. [ ] Walked purposely into traffic with your eyes closed. [ ]been at a party and instead of giving out your phone number you give them your myspace name and say look me up [x] Thought of someone a lot lately. [ ] Hate the world. [x] Love someone who doesnt realize it [x] have your cell phone permanently attached to your hand/hip DONE! :D |