Amira E
best-friends♥
dont judge me,if u dont knw me.
i dont think you gotta knw me deeper cos
i think you're here to blog-hop .
oooh, im not blogging abt my life .


tagboard


links
4character Achiqyeen Ainxzxz Aliyy Amira&Siddiq Ayeen Ardy Arina BearEsai♥ Bella♥ Chikin Chiqka♥ Emmirul♥ Farhana&Nad Fii-Yanaa Fizha Heed Iana(: Ibrahim(: Ismail Iqahh♥ Kabir Kak Jaz Khairi Khalilah Kiki♥ Kyla Lira Leon Marcus Mal Nadbunc Nadia♥ Ninaaa♥ Ridhwan♥ Riduan Riffriff♥ SaifulTrains Sabrina Shafiyana Shasya Shak♥ Seri Syiqin Warda Wan♥ Wen Jun Yasin♥ YiMin♥ Zahra

crédits
Layout: madmadmaker
Banner: 1
a day w papa and brother
28 June 2010 12:21 AM


Reason for updating; im bored and feel like updating once in a mth? Haha, we'll see abt tht. Well, anyway, i watched Knight And Day w papa&abg. A good quality time, i suppose? Lol. Initially, i planned to go bowling w them, but tht particular place seems to be pack. So i changed th plan to watching a movie instead :) so they goes an action movie, aftr a long time of not watching it :D Next, will be, Eclipse! :D I'll never miss tht movie. I'll be watching it on th 1st july itself :D then, followed by a ghost story(which idk th movie title) :)

I miss someone. But, i hope people arnd, would stop making a false statement abt him and get th fact truth from him. I understand him and tht explains why i trust him alot too :)

Do wait for my next post, consider me updating this blog :)

Labels: